Sunday 4 February 2007

And so it shall be...



Nima asked me to post some more pictures of Elysse, and so it shall be. I hope this does tides you over for a bit Neems.

Elysse has been up to a lot of moving around recently. She tends to get into everything, and have a great time doing it.

Funny story (well in theory its funny, but it was a little sad for someone):

Elysse has been able to get on the brown vinyl ottoman for quite a while now; but recently she started standing on it. As you can see from the one picture, she gets right up and stands against the TV.

One time I was sitting on the couch when she pulled this trick. I told her that she better be careful or else she would fall. I got up to get her and, just as I stood up, she looked back, lost her balance and fell on her head.

She cried for a bit and then she was fine. Oh the joys of childhood!

Till next time...

No comments: