Tuesday 24 February 2009

Happy 17th Birthday, Becky and Rachel!

Well, girls, you probably don't remember, but the first time I ever came over to your house was for your 10th birthday dinner. I can't remember what gift you guys got, but I do remember that you screamed and screamed and jumped around the living room, and I thought it was so funny. Now you're 17 and you're still screaming and jumping, though today it was on the basketball court instead of in your living room. It's been so fun (and entertaining) watching you grow up. Elysse loves you both so much, and I love how excited she gets to see you. You are such great examples to her. Watching you play with her, whether it's hide-and-seek or games on your ipod, always makes me smile. Thanks for all you do! I hope you have an amazing year!

Here are the girls at our wedding...


And here they are today!


And here's Elysse wearing Becky's birthday cupcakes.


We love you, Becky and Rachel!

No comments: