Wednesday 13 May 2009

He has long hair...

Tonight at the store, Elysse was listening to some people talking. She listened intently for a minute, then said, "Mom, he's speaking Spanish." I listened and realized they actually were, so I told her she could ask him if he was speaking Spanish if she wanted to (he was making faces at Chanelle earlier, so I knew he was friendly!). Elysse then shook her head and told me, "No. He has long hair. And it has stuff in it. I can't ask him because he has long hair." I hope he didn't hear...

Then tonight before bed, she said she wanted to go to the park. I told her we couldn't go to the park right then because it was bedtime. But I said she could think about going to the park. So she said, "I can think about to the park in my heart." I thought it was pretty cute.

No comments: