Friday 9 February 2007

Fun Times with J & B

Jenna and Brody just hanging out together. It's amazing they are both looking at the camera, too bad there are no smiles. It's cute anyway. Brody really loves having Jenna as a big sister, he smiles at Jenna when she gives him kisses. Jenna is getting used to Brody crying and doesn't mind so much anymore. She no longer tells me when he is crying.

Well, I guess we knew it eventually would happen. I had seen pictures of the twins in their high chairs fast asleep. I thought it would be hard for them to just fall asleep while eating, but now I know it is quite easy if you're really tired. Jenna just kept nodding and nodding until she finally gave up trying to stay awake. I felt really bad after because I had to wash her face and hands before she went for her nap. She didn't like that very much.








Jenna and Brody were mezmorized by the TV. What a cute pair.




Brody is growing up and can now sit up by himself. Okay just kidding, we propped him up and for a few seconds he sat by himself. You can tell he is really happy about it and wants us to take more pictures of him doing things he can't really alone.

No comments: