Monday 12 February 2007

More pictures and posts, please!

So, I'm not really one to talk since this is my very first entry on here. But, I do check it all the time and I get far too excited when someone puts something new on. So, let's all try to put something on every week. Ok? Ok! I think that sounds like a great idea. Sarah and Eric - there needs to be some pictures of Davey to balance everything out. We definitely want to see more of Mike and Becca's pictures from paradise! And Amy, Mark, Becky, Rachel, and Jessie, and anyone else, we want to hear from you, too!

So, if anyone wants to know about my day, here it is: This morning we took all the grades fives to hear the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra at the Winspear Centre. There were 2000 students, and ours were definitely the best-behaved (it's a reflection of their amazing teachers!). It was a really neat show - an actor was Beethoven, and there was a narrator giving information about Beethoven's life while the ESO played excerpts of some of his symphonies. Then the kids got to play "Ode to Joy" on their recorders while the orchestra accompanied them. They thought it was great. Then I had an eye appointment (so exciting), and when I got home, the kitchen was spotless! (We left it in a total disaster yesterday when we went to Olsens' for our Valentine's dinner.) Christy came over and cleaned everything (even a pot that had soup totally burned to the bottom), and she left us dinner and cookies! Lucky us... Thanks again, Christy! Then I helped Elysse feed herself lunch, so that was a big mess, but lots of fun! Now she's napping, and I'm doing this!

I hope everyone is having a good day! We had a fun dinner last night, but we missed you, Mike and Becca! Let us know when you're coming home, Becca! We can't wait!

I love you all!
Bye for now...

PS - those pictures of Jenna and Brody are so cute! Nice work, Christy and Jay!

No comments: