Sunday 20 June 2010

Love Dad

Happy Father's Day, Dave! We really wish we were there with you today (or that you were here with us!).

You are such a great dad... singing Twinkle Twinkle over and over on Skype with Chanelle and teaching Elysse all about different trees (she pointed out a Thunderchild the other day!), and always spending time with the girls, even when you have work, work, and more work to do - I am constantly amazed by you and love you so much.

We tried a photoshoot today - these pictures give you a pretty clear picture of how it went!

Here is a message from Elysse. (She is singing you a Father's Day song right now - it's pretty funny. Something about "you and me going on an awesome trip - let's go!")

Daddy, I love you so much and I miss you lots.
Have fun in Edmonton.
Daddy, thank you for being my daddy and I love you all the time.
Daddy, I loooooove to help you and I love to watch you do work.
Daddy, my favourite thing about you is when you give me hugs and kisses.

Love Dad. (I love how she says this!)
From Elysse

And from Chanelle:

I luh-loo Daddy!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: